Please Read Carefully Before Placing Order
There is NO Refunds/Returns/Exchanges/Cancellation once your order has been placed. Please make sure you are ordering the correct item/s.
If you are ordering a pre-order item with an in-stock item, your order will ship when the pre-order item becomes available. The date listed on the product page is an estimation and can vary. Details regarding delays are communicated via email and there will be announcement made on our facebook page.
All orders are subject to confirmation of final availability and Gimans Care reserves the right to reject the order in the event that any of the products are unavailable. In the event that we are unable to fulfil any of the products in your order, we will notify you by phone or email as soon as possible.
Please double check your shipping address and telephone number before you submit payment. We are not responsible for lost/stolen, miss delivered packages or damaged goods caused by the courier. If your package is returned from courier companies to sender due to incorrect address/ contact information or not claimed, customer is responsible for new shipping fees and package. No refunds will be made to orders undelivered because of address mistakes and/or not claimed.
Orders shipping to Hong Kong:
Shipments merging request: For customers who have placed multiple orders and would want us to send them together by courier, please inform us the related order numbers by WhatsApp thru +852 6273 0000. We will do our best to accommodate deliveries requests but we cannot guarantee it. We are not responsible for any extra shipping charges incurred.
We offer exchanges only if you received a defective or incorrect product.
We are not responsible for any dispute arising from the use of the Website and purchase of the Goods through the Website.
Gimans Care reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions without prior notice. In case of dispute, we reserve the right for final judgement and decision. If you have any enquiries, please call or WhatsApp our customer service centre at +852 6273 0000 between 9:00 am to 7:00 pm from Mondays to Saturdays (close on Sundays and public holidays) or by email to email@example.com.
1.Scope of privacy protection policy
2. Collection of personal data, handling and use
- Whenever you visit this website or use the services provided, we will require your personal information to proceed for the specific/ certain purposes and functions, this website site will not use your personal data for other purposes without your permission.
- This website will retain your name, email address, contact information and logged time when you use the interactive features such as s mailboxes and surveys.
- For general browsing, the server will automatically record logs including IP address of your connection devices, Log time, Browsing history and clicked data records, These records are only for internal use for our further site service references and enhancement and will never be published to third parties.
- In order to provide accurate and better services, we will collect data via surveys and analyze the results for our studies and research. In addition to the internal research, we will publish the statistics and investigated results if necessary, but not any personal information.
3. Protection of Data
- Only authorized personnel, can reach your personal Information. Any event that it is necessary to entrust other units such as a third party to provide services as a result of the business needs, this Site will also strictly require its compliance with the obligation of confidentiality and take the necessary inspection procedures to determine that it will comply.
4. External Link related to the site
5. Share personal information policy with a third party
This website will never provide, exchange, lease or sell any of your personal information to other individuals, groups, private enterprises or business corporation , but with legal basis or contractual obligations.
The foregoing is not limited to:
- By your written consent.
- The law expressly states.
- To avoid the danger of your life, your body, your liberty, or your property.
- Cooperate with a public or academic institution, based on the public interest, for statistical or academic research, and the information is processed by the provider or collected by a person who does not recognize a particular party by disclosure.
- Disclosure of your personal information by means of a website management unit in order to identify, contact or take legal action when you are acting on the Site, violating the Terms of Service or may impair or obstruct the rights of the Site and other users or cause any damage to any person.
- Benefit your interests.
- When this website commissioned by the manufacturer to assist in the collection, processing or use of your personal information, the outsourcing company or individual will be well supervised and managed.
In order to provide the best service, this site will place and access our cookie on your computer. If you do not want to accept the cookie, you can set the privacy level as ‘HIGH’ in the browser function item you are using to reject the write of the cookie , but this may lead to some of the features of the site cannot be displayed normally.
7. Amendment of privacy protection policy
The privacy protection policy of this website will be revised at any time in response to needs, and the revised terms will be published on the website.
8. Data access and deletion
- Members can access their name and email information on the member account of this website at any time, and only serve as the content of store members and order information.
- In accordance with the member's request, through contact channel, this website will delete or stop using the personal data .